You are here
• Construction equipment worth $37,000 was stolen from a padlocked construction site located at 22301 Pacific Coast Highway between 4:16 p.m. April 2 and 7 a.m. April 3.
• An electric guitar and $6,000 worth of collectible coins were stolen from a home on Trancas Canyon Road between 1:30 and 10 p.m.
• The walls of the lifeguard headquarters located at 7150 Westward Beach Road were marked with graffiti at 2 p.m.
• A suspect drove through the parking gate at Paradise Cove, 28128 Pacific Coast Highway, without paying the $40 parking fee at 2:26 p.m.
• A geological monitoring well was filled with asphalt on Thrift Road between midnight April 7 and 7 a.m. April 8.
• A wallet, purse and duffel bag were stolen from a vehicle parked at 22917 Pacific Coast Highway between 6:30 and 7:15 a.m.
• More than $7,000 in power tools were stolen from a storage container in a construction lot located at 33616 Pacific Coast Highway between 3:30 p.m, April 11 and 9 a.m. April 12.
• Tennis courts at the Malibu La Costa Beach and Tennis Club were spray painted with graffiti between midnight April 13 and 11:59 p.m. April 16.
The Malibu Surfside News Police Reports are compiled from official records on file at the Los Angeles County Lost Hills/Malibu Sheriff’s Department headquarters. Individuals named in these reports are considered innocent on all charges until proven guilty.