You are here
A round of application deadlines for Woolsey Fire victims is near.
Next Thursday, Jan. 31, is deadline for the following:
• To submit a Right of Entry form to opt-in for County and the California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery to gain access to and remove debris from a property.
• To submit the private debris removal/opt-out form.
• To apply to the Federal Emergency Management Agency for grants.
• To apply to Small Business Administration for home or business loans.
The ROE form can be accessed in the following ways:
• Online at lacounty.gov/lacountyrecovers
• By phone at (626) 979-5370
• In person at the DROC located at 26610 Agoura Road in Calabasas, which is open between 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday, or 9 a.m.-12 p.m. Saturday.
Property owners opting out of no cost debris removal must fill out the opt-out forms. Residents can visit the Recover and Rebuild One-Stop from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday at 26600 Agoura Road in Calabasas.
LA County homeowners who opt out of the CalRecycle Program can visit the Recover and Rebuild One-Stop to get more information on the County’s debris removal program, where they can apply for permits through the Building and Safety Unit, and get rebuilding questions answered.
County residents affected by the fire are encouraged to apply to FEMA for grants. The same deadline applies to those applying for loans through the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Contact FEMA at (800) 621-3362 or visit disasterassistance.gov for more information.
Contact SBA at (800) 659-2955 or visit www.disasterloan.sba.gov/ela
Visit lacounty.gov/lacountyrecovers and follow @ReadyLACounty for updates on program deadlines.